Love love love the cracker hanging out of the mouth. She's so adorable. I love her dark eyes.
she is such a doll!! i miss her, when will i get to see her again?
tag your it!! go check out my blog, then you answer those same questions on your blog and tag 5 other people. happy tagging!
ah thank you! she is a precious little woman. i need to pinch those chubby thighs. :)
What a cutie! We hope we can get together when Jake and Aaron are home!
lol so this is where all the married people are! I can't wait one more weeks and i can see her cuteness in person!! i remember jarem always getting his chubby legs getting stuck in the crib haha
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love love love the cracker hanging out of the mouth. She's so adorable. I love her dark eyes.
she is such a doll!! i miss her, when will i get to see her again?
tag your it!! go check out my blog, then you answer those same questions on your blog and tag 5 other people. happy tagging!
ah thank you! she is a precious little woman. i need to pinch those chubby thighs. :)
What a cutie! We hope we can get together when Jake and Aaron are home!
lol so this is where all the married people are! I can't wait one more weeks and i can see her cuteness in person!! i remember jarem always getting his chubby legs getting stuck in the crib haha
Post a Comment