I need help.
I need to set up a budget.
I think it's pretty silly that Adam and I have been married for over 2years now and we haven't even set up a budget. I don't even know how to go about this and what would be the most organized way to go about it. I get lost on Excell and that mint.com thing sounded good until it asked for my checking account info (scary.)
Here are some things that we need to factor in:
Food
Rent
Car Loan
Gas
Cable/internet/home phone
Cellphone bill
Car insurance
Entertainment
I can't think of anything else. Do you guys have any suggestions? I could really use any advice =)
Ava update:
-Sings and does the hand motions to twinkle twinkle little star, patti cake, insie winsie spider, and if youre happy and you know it.
-Says Mommy, Daddy, Turtle, oh tootles, what's dat, etc.
-Screams
-Laughs
-Plays
-Shares
-Dances (like elaine from seinfeld)
-Loves the water, bath, washing dishes, beach, etc
-No longer likes Tele-tubbies (thank goodness)
-Now likes Barney and the wiggles (NOT thank goodness)
-She's now on a mixture of cow's milk and formula (at home at least)
-Probably some other stuff, but I can't really remember them now, she's growing up too fast!!!
P.S. A shout out to my project runway peeps-- Echo and Stephanie. Please come over sometime (soon!) I DVR'd the whole season (up until this past wednesday)!! I miss our little hang outs =)
3 comments:
uh, you have the whole season... just a minute... let me check my schedule. oh im suddenly free from doing anything, ever! i'll come over, name the day and time.
also, about the budgeting- we met with a really great financial planner a couple of weeks ago who we really trust since he is also a co-worker and we feel so relieved and happy about our financial situation ever since! we felt lost and kind of like whatever as well and now he has it all mapped out for us and we have a PLAN! i will give you and anyone his number if you want.
and lastly, i secured the grandma to babysit saturday morning. we were thinking 8am session so we can still do things the rest of the day. you still in (i hope!)
love you!
oh my gosh! i would love to come over to watch it. steph and i have been going through withdrawls! lets plan a day when you are off work and eats lots of junk food and watch PR all day!!!
for the budget thing- i took a class at byuh for financial planning so i have a ton of templates for a budget. but the other day i found one that we are using now and i like it. do you have a goodle email account? if so then you have an option to use the google documents. in there are LOTS of templates for all different types of budgets. i use the monthly household budget i liked that one best. if you need help or anything i would love to come over and help. i mean, i am no accounting major or anything but when it comes to budget i have that down pat.
by the way- this is echo. i am just to lazy to switch over the username.
Browsing blogs at work, I have no idea who you are, but I read about you needing a budget. I just got married this year, and I absolutely love using www.mint.com for ours. Free and super secure, you even get to add accounts, so it does all the work haha Best thing ever :) Good luck! -heather
Post a Comment