I exercised for the first time in almost 9months! My hands are shaky, my legs are burning, my butt hurts and I smell like sweet victory!! Here's to a healthy new year and also hopefully a healthy new woman, wife and mommy =)
ah!! i've been so bad at exercising during pregnancy.. hopefully i won't put it off too long after baby arrives. Good job Kristen! I know how good it feels after a work out... but... still it's hard to do. haha! =P
haha! i'm really really proud of you too (why am i THIS proud... it's like im your mom or something....)
that picture is so cute it made me giggle out loud. i would tell you to ask thomas for proof but im the only one up right now... giggling over your cute picture. :)
heehee!! i am in the same boat, girly! here's to a great start, and continuance. not that you need it, or anything. you look awesome just the way you are!
Thank you guys for all the encouragment!!! Hopefully I can keep it up. I haven't been feeling so 'lively' lately and always find myself sick or tired or both.....hehe. It's cray how you can feel the effects so immediately =o)
By the way, you guys are the ones that inspire me! Izumi-- your healthy and natural way towards life and child bearing (I ate buregers from L&L like EVRYDAY!) Steph-- Healthy mama! You eat so well (even though you have your treats every once and a while...who doesn't?) and have such a heavy conviction to being healthy! Echo-- What can i say? Your the Yoda master, healthiness is your major! Liko-- You make such beautiful and healthy homecooked meals that I will NEVER be able to make. And not only are you a healthy woman physically but also spiritually- you have such a sweet spirit and positive outlook on life. You make everyone around so at ease!
I love all of you... I guess this turned into a mini post. Oh well =o)
I'm on the same kick. My goal is to be in shape to go surfing at a moments notice by this summer... And that little girl of your is growin like a weed! A really adorable cute weed!
6 comments:
ah!! i've been so bad at exercising during pregnancy.. hopefully i won't put it off too long after baby arrives. Good job Kristen! I know how good it feels after a work out... but... still it's hard to do. haha! =P
haha! i'm really really proud of you too (why am i THIS proud... it's like im your mom or something....)
that picture is so cute it made me giggle out loud. i would tell you to ask thomas for proof but im the only one up right now... giggling over your cute picture. :)
great job girlie! although you look great even without the exercise.
heehee!! i am in the same boat, girly! here's to a great start, and continuance. not that you need it, or anything. you look awesome just the way you are!
Thank you guys for all the encouragment!!! Hopefully I can keep it up. I haven't been feeling so 'lively' lately and always find myself sick or tired or both.....hehe. It's cray how you can feel the effects so immediately =o)
By the way, you guys are the ones that inspire me! Izumi-- your healthy and natural way towards life and child bearing (I ate buregers from L&L like EVRYDAY!)
Steph-- Healthy mama! You eat so well (even though you have your treats every once and a while...who doesn't?) and have such a heavy conviction to being healthy!
Echo-- What can i say? Your the Yoda master, healthiness is your major!
Liko-- You make such beautiful and healthy homecooked meals that I will NEVER be able to make. And not only are you a healthy woman physically but also spiritually- you have such a sweet spirit and positive outlook on life. You make everyone around so at ease!
I love all of you... I guess this turned into a mini post. Oh well =o)
I'm on the same kick. My goal is to be in shape to go surfing at a moments notice by this summer... And that little girl of your is growin like a weed! A really adorable cute weed!
Post a Comment