This little girl turns 2yrs old tomorrow! I can't believe it. Who told her she could get older?
Our little baby is no longer a baby. It seems like each day she grows in leaps and bounds. It seems like just yesterday we brought her home from the hospital. We were so scared that we were gonna get into an accident; each bump made us so worried that we would damage her brain or something close to that. We were freaks. Freaks that were in love and had no idea what was ahead.
Time has gone by faster that I am comfortable with. Now she is putting words together. Trying to pretend to boss us around. She is fascinated with everything that a 'big girl' does; she wants to paint her nails, put on makeup, carry a purse, and never wants to leave the house without a dress....a dress!
Adam and I were making her birthday cake tonight and we were almost reduced to tears. I dont think we are ready for her to grow up yet. I feel like I want to experience and really enjoy each minute with her and have it all to myself. Am I the only one? Do you mothers feel that way too? I equate the feeling to the week before a final project is due-- you get that sinking feeling like there isn't enough time in each day to get everything right and make sure it's perfect and to make sure you know what is going on. I just cant get enough of her.
We love you Ava! Thank you for making these past two years utter bliss for your mommy and daddy. Happy Birthday, Sweets!
3 comments:
i was going to text you today cause i knew her birthday was sometime soon. and it is today! cool!
Happy Birthday little Ava girl. you are beautiful and awesome. auntie echo, uncle marc, adelaide and gideon love you so much.
i hope you have a great day.
and yes kristen, i agree time does and has gone by too fast.
happy birthday ava!!!you are such a cutie patootie!!! and stop growing and getting older!
happy birthday ava!! we love you!!
Post a Comment