September 21, 2009

Can I join the Crafty Momma Club now?

There's this pregnant girl at work. She is a very cute pregnant girl and she will be having a even cuter little baby girl at the end of nov/beginning of dec., so I made her these cute little duds--

A blanket that is extra big and good for nursing (Steph taught me about these when our little ones where littler). It has flannel on one side to keep it from slipping:
Some matching burp clothes:
And a matching diaper holder:
Heres the whole set:
Hawaiian print can be a little too much sometimes, but some people like that and I (kinda) think it looks okay(?). I was only planning on making a blanket, but I totally started tweaking out and I couldn't stop. Three hours later I had all of this. It was all really easy to make and seriously a lot of fun. I cant wait to make another set...who wants to be preggers again =o)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Me!! :) oh my gosh Kristen- so cute and the aloha print is cute too! I was just telling my friend Sheila that I realized I like a lot of aloha print by itself but when I see it all together at the store I'm like ahhhhh! :) anyway- can't believe you just sat down and busted all those out- so so awesome- love them!

echo said...

love all the stuff!!
we are having a super craft day saturday, you should come!
i wanna be preggers again. i actually took a pregnancy test the other day just secretly wishing.

liko said...

oh my, echo! haha!!

kristen - LOVE this set!!

you are on a sewing roll!!

i haven't been sewing in a while. i used to sit on our stability ball, but then my husband popped it and i have been looking for a cute little chair...excuses excuses...
i understand what you mean about not being able to stop. once i get started i need to force myself to step away from the machine after a few hours...haha!!

Anonymous said...

Aww Kristen thank you for your comment you are too SWEET! You are my motivation to catch up on my blogging! Thank you! Btw, YES you are a crafty Momma! I just love that aloha print set you made! So NICE!