February 13, 2010

King of the Mountain


It's been such a long time since I posted anything. I've just been feeling so anti-social lately. I'm slowly coming out of it. We've been having a lot of fun family time together. Today is one of those days =)



This morning Ava woke up before Adam's alarm for work went off and was pretty energentic from that moment, so after we kissed Daddy goodbye as he headed out for work, we went outside and had some fun. Ava climbed fences, climbed 'mountains', said hello to the dogs, played chicken on the road (ha! just kidding!)....it was fun. I forget how much of an imagination a young child has. I thought she would get bored just cruising outside without toys, but she had a blast =)
Oh! And did I mention she's 99.9% potty trained? Yeah baby!
Going #2 in the toilet is coming naturally for her, but #1 is still a mystery, but she's slowly figuring it out with the help of cheers, high fives and some Nerds candy =)

6 comments:

mrs. ho said...

kristen, she's getting so big! she looks just like you. And yay for potty training, that's so great... can't wait till we get there.

echo said...

oh wow! she is so big. i haven't seen her in forever.
great job with the potty training!!

Stephanie said...

so jealous of the potty training!! ambrose and the bathroom = a complete mystery! haha

she is really so grown-up now! we need to play soon before she forgets me and amby all together!

Leilani said...

How fun! And congrats on Ava being almost potty trained. Wahoo! Y'all should come visit us sometime. :) We miss you!

liko said...

um, yeah, you neglected the blog so much i rarely checked it!

so great to see a new post -- and i LOVE the new header photo!!

potty-trained = awesome!!!

Stephanie said...

I think the Haiti one is only for BYUH students, staff, and faculty for some reason... which is kinda lame since I am sure they could make more money if they opened it up to all people, but I could be wrong. And if they did have to restrict it- I am sure there is a reason they had to... I'm positive they are not just being exclusive! :)

You could try and email one of the students coordinating the event for more details on how to sign up: email Brittney Lee at britt_lee17@hotmail.com for sign up information

I'll be emailing her today to sign up as well!