December 16, 2007

Watch Out Blogspot


This is my first post on this blog spot thing :o) (Thanks to Stephanie). Yesterday the Robertson's came over and we had a grand old time. Adam played video games with Tom, Steph and I talked, and Ava and Amby played and drooled together. Everyone was having fun. We just have so much love for the Robertson's.





Well, Ava is doing good, she is just getting bigger and bigger everyday. I am so happy to be a mother. I know everyone says this and it is so cliche, but I never thought i could love someone so much until Ava was born. It's crazy how much life changes once something so little comes into the world.






Adam and I are also doing great. We are just trying to get through the holidays in one piece. We are so broke, but i think everyone is around this time. We finally put up our Xmas tree. If anyone knows my dad, then they know how Obsessed he is with the Oakland Raiders. This year, I really wanted a silver and white tree, so we went to walmart and Adam let me go crazy. I was almost done picking out the ornaments when I realized everything i was getting looked so monochromatic, so I decided to get an accent color. I am sure you are asking yourself, 'How does this have anything to do with the Raiders?'... Guess what?! I chose BLACK as an accent color. I now have a tree that seems like a green alter to the Raiders team. Now all I need is one of my Dad's many hats to put on the top of the tree to act as a star.

I hope you all have a great holiday season! We love you all!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

yeah!!!!!! i checked this earlier and no post and now look!! woot woot. so, uh, awesome weekend with the eskarans. we busted in, we ate your food, we played with all of your to0ys, we kissed your baby until she was screaming for no more!, we loved every minute of it. feel free to bust in on us anytime- i promise to return the favor (but i cant promise the food will be as delicious- that was the bomb).

love the blog so far- please keep it comin!

Reilly said...

yeah!! a blog for the eskarans! i am so glad that you decided to start one. i hope you guys have a great holiday season. we will see you when we get back! love love

echo said...

oops, i was accidentally signed in as my little brother. sorry.

Testing said...

Thanks for the comment! Great blog- hopefully we see you guys soon, but the blog is nice to catch up and see your cute family pics!