December 28, 2007

Happy Christmas!!!


This year was Ava's first Christmas!!! Yay! We had so much fun. Of course we had to start the holiday festivities with the usual Mall Santa picture. Ava did surprisingly well!!! She didn't cry at all, but I think it had to do with the fact that she didn't really see Santa-- we put her on his lap with her back to him. At the end of Ava's photo shoot, my parents decided that my brothers and I weren't too old to take Santa pictures.



Then, on Christmas Eve, we went slept over at Grandma and Grandpa Eskaran's. When we woke up the next day, we were so excited! Ava got to open her own presents (with the help of Mommy). Adam and I were so proud.




We Got everything we asked for. Ava- a new toy to drool on, Dad- a new sound system for our TV, and Me- Video games for my Nintendo DS (Silly, I know). We had such a beautiful Christmas! I couldn't ask for a better husband or daughter. I'm so in love!

6 comments:

echo said...

i am so in love with your family too! you chopped your hair and don't you look just fantastic! i love it. hope you guys had a great christmas(sounds like you did) we did too. i still have yet to blog about it. see you soon.

Stephanie said...

HOORAY!! i loved the christmas photo of the whole fam- AWESOME! I love that you got games for your DS- you know me and thomas were never video game types- but oh girl... we played my parents nintendo wii THE WHOLE TIME we were with them and it is THE BOMB! so, i feel like i have joined a video game club now- chahooo!

KristenE. said...

I never really used to be a video game person, but i got the DS on a whim as a anniversary gift for myself (mostly b/c i wanted to get clothes, but i was too fat-- had just given birth) and now i love it. My new goal is to try and get a Wii...I say this as a crowd of nerds clap for me...Those Wii's are just buckets of fun. I'm jealous you got to play with it at your 'rents house.

Leilani said...

I love the picture of Ava in the yellow with the hat. So cute.

Stephanie said...

kristen- new post please! i need my eskaran fix. :)

echo said...

yes, i agree. it is time for more eskaran!!