
Pretty much every monday at 12am on the dot, Adam and I go to the 7-eleven down the road for a midnight snack run (Don't act like you don't do it too!). I usually get my usual Hi-Chew and Dr. Pepper and Adam a 7-up and chips. Well, this time I decided to be adventurous and get myself some Pork Rinds. Let me tell you, I have now found my new addiction. Adam thinks it's the most disgusting thing in the world, but I LOVE it =o)
You haters can say what you like. The fat girl in me is singing.....
3 comments:
to be honest i have always been scared to try a fried pork rind. but maybe i will give it a shot now that you have.
i love that your inner fat girl is singing. that made me laugh out loud.
i love the new look of the blog too. can't wait to hear more from you!
yeah! new post! i love the confessions and the inner fat girl. m yinner fat girl has too many favorites to name!
we are so excited to see you on saturday!!!
I never knew you had this or I forgot :-)
Kudos for midnight runs
Post a Comment