Ava's first tooth still hasn't come out and Ava (and mommy and daddy) is just miserable. I just hate to see her little face in tears. She keeps gnawing away at her little, chubby pointer finger and anything she can get her hands on. Adam & I feel so helpless and we hate it! It has taken so long for this little tooth to even get this far, but for cripes sake, how long will she be toothless? And how many sleepless nights will we have to endure? Sorry for the crazy mama rant...It'll get better, I know. But she has been such a little trooper through this whole thing, even though she is in all of this pain, she still gives us her big, heart melting gummy smiles generously. I love her SO much!

On a different note, Have any of you tried the tres leche cake (three milk cake) from Safeway? A co-worker brought in a piece for me today and let me tell you .... IT WAS GLORIOUS!!! The name basically says it all; it's a white cake that they pour 3 different creams into then chill to perfection. Apparently they only make it during the month of may and even then it takes 24hours to make. Personally, it's totally worth the wait. Next time you're in Kaneohe, order one of these bad boys. Oh, and ask for it with fresh strawberries on top. YUM!
2 comments:
now i want to haul my child and my big butt all the way to safeway on the bus today just for a taste!
and i love little ava girl- teething is so painful for everybody and just think how many teeth they have to go through all of this with! luckily sometimes they get like 4 at once. painful but fast!
oh yeah and we are going to cubworld tonight- you coming friend? i hope hope so- i want to see you and my little girl.
So, I never heard if her little tooth finally came in or not. I sure hope so. Matthew just got his first two teeth starting two weeks ago. I found an all natural homeopathic teething gel from Down to Earth that works like MAGIC! We will have to get you some so you will be prepared for the next ones.
Post a Comment