So, I was having a bad day at work when I check my email and find this video sent by uncle Aaron!!! So awesome! Ava took her first real steps today =o) I was overwhelmed with happiness...our baby is growing up! Thank you Aaron, you are the best!
stephanie- Thank you! Hehe...Her legs are insanely skinny right now...they look so funny whenever she walks because they look like little bean poles =o)
Spencer- We miss you...did you know she looks cuter in person...hint, hint...so come back!
6 comments:
yay!!!!! hooray ava and family!!! that is always like magic- i love it! i also LOVED seeing her cute little skinny legs- they are the best. :)
Oh my goodness! That's fantastic! Yippee for Ava!! I just can't believe how fast she's growing up already.
!!!
:)
so cool!! what a big girl.
Aaron sent this to me in an email. Dude, congrats. that is one of the most fun things ever. I really wish I was there!
stephanie- Thank you! Hehe...Her legs are insanely skinny right now...they look so funny whenever she walks because they look like little bean poles =o)
Spencer- We miss you...did you know she looks cuter in person...hint, hint...so come back!
Post a Comment