I remember the first time I felt your little body move inside of mine. I never thought I'd ever be blessed again with this feeling. What a little miracle you are to your mommy and daddy. Mommy would read to you every night and daddy would sing to you every night.
Mommy was so scared during that first ultrasound. Scared that you were too good to be true.
You came out with a bang! With being 4weeks early, a leaky water bag, and mommy being sick, your birth was such a blessing. Heavenly Father was really keeping an eye out for you =o)

The first time I ever held you in my arms, you felt so light and fragile. I was so scared that I wasn't good enough to be a mommy to something to sweet and precious. I promised then and there that I would never let anything hurt you.

When we brought you home, we hardly got any sleep. That first night home, you woke us up every hour, but we didn't mind at all, we were just so happy that you were finally in our arms. A little, beautiful dream come true.

You have grown so fast, Ava baby! We are so excited to experience life with you and are so happy that we were blessed with someone so very sweet. Hauoli la hanou my precious one! We will love you with all our hearts forever! Love, Mama and Dada


You have grown so fast, Ava baby! We are so excited to experience life with you and are so happy that we were blessed with someone so very sweet. Hauoli la hanou my precious one! We will love you with all our hearts forever! Love, Mama and Dada
3 comments:
this made me cry! i love my ava baby and she couldnt have come to two better, more ready, more loving and deserving parents!!
Happy Happy Birthday Ava sweetie!
I can't even believe she's one year old. Amazing.
Hey Kristen!
How have you guys been? Baby Ava is growing up so fast! And she's so CUTE! Hope you guys are enjoying your summer! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment