July 12, 2008

WARNING: This is what you look like when you have a teething baby....


We now have two on the bottom and two on the top!!! We couldn't be anymore excited....and sleep deprived.

I feel like I must share this wonderful find with you all-- therefore saving you from taking crazy pictures. These are the GREATEST!!! They are the Hyland's teething tablets. My dad told Adam and me about these little treasures. We didn't believe him that they worked, until we were having a particularly rough day with the little crazy pants girl-- we were at our wits end, I was sick and so was Adam, and Ava hadn't taken a nap all day. We took a short drive out to the Vitamin Shoppe, popped a few of these bad boys in her mouth (which melted almost immediately) and the next thing we knew, she was sound asleep in her car seat.

I highly recommend this to parents with a teething sassy pants munchkin like us. It works wonders and the best thing's it's all natural. They seem to work on the little teeth; no promises however on the molars =o)





1 comment:

Stephanie said...

i bought those but have never used them since i just pour tylenol and advil down his throat (yeah, my dr. told me he could take both at bedtime) and send him to his crib with a bottle of ice water. works like a charm too! :) maybe i should go natural and dig those little babies up. sounds like a better solution.