
The craziness is almost over...
Adam and the band have been putting in some crazy hours trying to record their new album. He has been recording with the horns for the past week and I must admit, I have been a nagging, jealous, crazy woman lately. What can I say, I miss the love of my life and I wanna be able spend some alone time with him.

Don't get me wrong, I am not 100% craziness and bitterness. I am VERY proud of Adam. He is such an awesome hubby, friend, daddy, etc. He works crazy hours at a crazy place and goes to school full time all while being the most caring, patient and just plain good person I know. I give him major credit. I would lose my mind if I tried to do half the things he does.
Here's a good example of how dedicated Adam is to the band-- This weekend the little baby monkey woke up in the middle of the night and I needed some help making her bottle. I try to wake Adam to help me make a bottle when he shoots up and says, 'Yeah!!! The guy with the stamps!!' 2 seconds later, he falls straight back down snoring with arms outstretched... apparently his mind was still on the gig they played.
I love you Adam and I can't wait to have you to myself already.
1 comment:
oh girl i can relate! :) love you guys!
Post a Comment