August 24, 2008

My once a month blog....

Nothing really EXCITING has really happened lately. Things have pretty much been the same. I guess it's the curse of being married. Here's a little update:

On friday, I was at work and then all of a sudden, my jaw feels like it's gonna lock up. I try to close it, and it makes this horrifying clicking sound followed by pain. Lots and lots of pain. I know what some of you are thinking about this lock jaw thing-- get your head out of the gutter, cause it's not like that. I have TMJ, which anyone can bascially get from grinding your teeth in your sleep; which I do a lot when I am in a lot of stress. My stress right now comes in the form of a 13th month old who is in teething hell right now. Anywho, I go to the dentist and he prescribes me some muscle relaxers and tells meI need to see a specialist. He then informs me that I also have FOUR cavities. Mind you, I had NO cavities the last time i went to the dentist (When I was just 6months preggers with Ava). I have no idea how someone can possibly get that much cavities in that short of a time. I always used to tease (used being the key word) the ltttle kids who have silver for front teeth. Now I feel their pain. Like a little kid with silver front teeth, I to have a weakness for sweet things and a bad habit of not brushing after I eat it (gross I know). I guess the good thing about this cavity business is that the next time you see me, like the little kids, I too will probably have little bit of bling in the mouth.

I guess I'll finish this blog off with a little picture of the baby back before teething and sleepless nights. Here's to all the parents with crazy teething babies!! I salute you!

Love, the Eskarans!

3 comments:

echo said...

that really sucks about your teeth! i just found out i need a root canal. it has been forever since i have seen you guys. will you be at the cd listen through on friday?

Stephanie said...

poor teeth in the eskaran family. :) how are adam's? haha

amby has two teeth coming in on the bottom right now and it's killing everyone!!! but i think once he's done with those he will be done until 2 year odl molars. whew. if they teethed forever, i dont think anyone would have babies ;)

KristenE. said...

Thanks for the encouraging words!!! I love it...it's just what i needed-- HOPE!

Echo- I haven't really been informed, no thanks to my hubby, that there was a cd listen through on friday. I would LOVE to go. Maybe I'll see you there?
Stephanie- Adam's teeth are perfect as usual =o) Thanks for the kind words. I admit that I am probably the biggest pansy when it comes to babies teething. LOL!