I got tagged by Mrs. Emily Ho to play this game where you are supposed to write down your quirks, and tell people to dish on their quirks. I am going to tag Echo, Steph, Leilani, and Izumi and anyone else that feels like being a little crazy =o)
1. I am a freak when it comes to organizing and being neat with my desk at work, my email, my underwear drawer, and the way I arrange my money, but nothing else....you would know if you've seen my bedroom on a bad day.
2. I don't mind driving an hour to the north shore, but I HATE driving 5 minutes to the mall down the road.
3. I love to read, but I can't just read one book at a time. I have to read at least three at once.
4. If I lose the remote, rather than just getting up and turning the station, I'll spend an hour searching the house for it.
5. I've always wanted to be able to pee standing up (probably cause I only had brothers). When I was younger, I tried everything to be able to do it....I even went as far as trying to pee through the toilet paper roll.
6. I am DEATHLY afraid of the Chinese New Year Dragons. I would have nightmares about them chasing me through funhouses.
6 comments:
oh no! so did when you mentioned the dragons at the UY show were you really trying to tell me to hold you close and tell you everything would be alright because you were scared!! sorry i didnt pick up on that cry for help- next time i wont be so thoughtless :)
i can't stop laughing at the toilet paper roll. that is so funny!!
i'm the same way with the remote deal. that pee thing reminds me of my cousin, she has only brothers and wanted to be able to pee like them.
hmm since you tagged me i guess i have to do it! =P i'll have to think about these for a little while...
dude, i feel you with the pee thing, i grew up with all brothers and i was so jealous!
Steph-- Why, yes actually, how could you be so thoughtless....must've been cause you were so star struck by Sawyer =oD btw...I am SOOO jealous! LOL!
Post a Comment