Check out Ava. She magically transformed into a beautiful and cute snow white last night for Halloween. Last night, we went to Papa & great-grandma Barbara's house in Palisades to go trick or treating. She was a little scared at first to go up to the houses for candy, but towards the end, she was dragging us to houses-- saying hi to everyone and trying to pet all the dogs.
Check out Deacon and Zach's costumes! Aren't they so cool looking? Zach was the guy from The Strangers movie and Deacon was Death from Family Guy. They were a pretty creative two.
Look at us! Aren't we a cute little pair? I was Minnie mouse, but everyone kept commenting on 'what a cute little kitty cat' I was, oh well.
2 comments:
Hey Kristen!
You and Ava looks so CUTE! I luv your costumes!
oh my little ava and my little kristen :) you guys are so cute! i should have dressed up- next year!
Post a Comment