Random Thoughts for a Random Friday
- Got Mentadent instead of Crest for the first time and I think it's cool.
- Contact lenses are itchy.
- My eyes are getting worse.
- My baby girl is getting smarter.
- Ava likes dresses...say what?! Noooooo!
- I cherish all of my friendships.
- I love getting back in touch and realizing nothing has changed.
- iPhones are blessings, especially when you're bored at work.
- When did I become such a gangster? (pimp...seriously?)
- I bought 2 different versions of the Jane Eyre movie last night.
- Peace out!

4 comments:
this post was piiiiiimp! what? i like to keep it gangsta too :)
haha!!! i love YOUR red velvet cupcakes, and yay for jane eyre. love.
Just wanted to say hi. I've been hearing Ava talking from next door. She has a cute little voice. We'll have to come visit when you guys are there. I think Ku'uliko would have playing with her. Anyways, take care and hopefully we'll be able to see you guys.
Hey Miki! Im sure you heard WAY more than the little voice of Ava...hehehe. She is a very "passionate cryer". I hope we can hang out. Im sure the kids would have a blast with each other =o)
Post a Comment