but...
This little one started throwing up. and throwing up. and throwing up. over and over again.
It took a while to get out of the house this morning, but we were so happy to be out of there. I decided we would stop off at MCD and get Ave some chicken nuggets. After getting out of the drive thru, I pulled over into a stall and we ate halfway through everything. We got back on the road when Ave started coughing, I thought she was just eating her nugget too fast, but then she stopped coughing and started spewing all over herself and the back seat of the car. It was so sad, I felt bad, she had to sit in her sick for a while and looked so weak =o( Luckily we were close to home.
It took 3hours, no joke, to clean everything up. Adam called right after everything was clean and the little one was napping. I almost lost it and kinda took it all out on him. When he got home from work, everything seemed okay. Ava was still sleeping so we went and took a nap with her when she woke up and started coughing again...then started throwing up. Since then she has thrown up 5 times. My poor baby is so exhausted and finally sleeping. Adam and I feel so sad and helpless. The last time she threw up before falling asleep, she was having a hard time recovering and she was silently crying. We were so overcome and such a hard thing to endure as a parent.
Sorry, this is starting to sound so depressing, I don't mean to make it so sad. Hopefully she's better tomorrow.
4 comments:
poor little ava. i hope she feels better soon.
it really is so hard to be the parent of a sick toddler.
that is so so so sad!!! i hope she feels better soon!
yes, watching your child be sick is one of the most helpless feelings. hope she gets better very soon!
so sad! I hate it when they're sick...
Post a Comment