May 23, 2009

Sneeze, cough, Drip

I have sent a cease and desist letter to my nasal cavity. The letter goes as follows:

"Dear Nasal Cavity-

Please cease and desist all dripping, sneezing, and
promotion of actions that require my throat to cry
out in coughing pain (not to mention the puffy eyes!).
If you do not stop all operations immediately, we
will have no choice but to take legal and medical
action.


Sincerely,
Kristen"

I hope it works. Ava is doing so much better and is almost back to 100% and therefore almost back to her energetic and playful self. It was a struggle just to make her breakfast and lunch. I feel so bad for her. I almost called Adam to come home early from work today. Picked up the phone, dialed, then hung up. Probably thought it was a crank call. If I got this far by myself, I can wait for him to come home....right?

Today, for the first time, Ava ate peanut butter and banana. And? She loooooved it! Yes! It's always nice to know she has accepted a new type of food. She can be picky sometimes.

Speaking of the little one, she's walking around with her princess panties halfway down her legs, standing in 2 inches away from the TV screen. I better go save her corneas.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Man I love it when they try a new food and like it! And your day sounds like my days recently. I am so so tired of being sick!! I always want to call Thomas too - I know the feeling. Hope your letter worked! :)

echo said...

hope you start to feel better soon. i know how you feel. the other day i was just so exhausted from everything that i called marc in tears begging him to come home, and i wasn't even sick.

liko said...

victory is sweet - my kids can be picky eaters also. and i do hope you feel better. things just don't run as smoothly when mama's sick...