Sorry guys! I making this blog private. Did you ever google yourself and get scared with all the information that is out there on you? I googled my name and this was on the first page:
1) Our wedding announcement
2) Our kids birth announcements
3) A link to my facebook page
4) High school sports stats
5) OUR FAMILY BLOG (even though I set my privacy settings to never let our blogs be put into a search engine)
There was a lot more, but it frightened me! You can never be too safe, so if you would like me to add you to our list of buddies, please send me your email address to
eskarank@gmail.com
or you can leave it in the comments.
It's okay if you are a friend of a friend of a friend. We all do it. We all read other people's blogs, so I don't mind if you would feel so inclined to be included too =o)
7 comments:
dude, that is scary! I've been thinking about it too. . . K, my email is littlemamaho@gmail.com
i wanna read your blog!!!
izumitazono@gmail.com
massageliko@aol.com
and you are probably gonna see a post like this in my blog soon.
please include me too.
echoallred@gmail.com
i totally understand the whole privacy thing. i will be making mine official tomorrow.
please add me too--it seems like everyone is doing this lately...better to be safe. it's the same reasons why we went private too
sweets5902@hotmail.com
i want in!
jofranco3@gmail.com
andreahlow@gmail.com, I would love an invite!
Post a Comment