I stayed home from work with the little one today. Adam was also off today, but he was too traumatized by the last three days to try and be home with her by himself. As soon as we woke up, we got ready and headed out the door, not knowing where, but anywhere but the house. We ended up at Jack in the Box because I REALLY wanted one of their sirloin burgers (yum!). Adam and I both ordered our food when we both looked down at Ava and thought, what the heck! We got her a kids meal. Even though she has refused to eat anything for almost 2 whole days.
And?

She Ate it!!!!

Woohoo!!! Sweet victory =o)
3 comments:
and it all stayed down...right?
she's so cute in that pretty dress! good to hear she's feeling good enough to eat.
sweet victory and a sweeeeeeeet dress! love her.
Thanks girls! She loooves wearing dresses now. And yes, the food stayed down :0) Sooo happy it's almost over.
Post a Comment