November 17, 2009

Oh boy, Oberto!

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but I didn't end up making my dress :( I got cold feet halfway through the process....well, actually less than halfway. I cut the fabric and lining out then when i tried to sew the first part, I freaked and couldnt go any further.

Sooo..... I went out on a shopping spree and found this little dud. I'm sure my mom will say I look like an old lady, but what can i say, i like the old lady vintage look :)
It looks a little brown in this picture. Ha!

I've also been stuck home with a little sinus infection. Which has some good and bad to it. Bad part is that we will be poor from lack of paycheck, but the good is that I get to hang out with my special homies...yay!


4 comments:

Stephanie said...

i understand poor! nothin better than family time- even if it is sickly family time.

and that dress is AWESOME!!!! ah, love the granny vintage look- except this isnt bad granny it's sosososo GOOD!!!!! you look ADORABLE in it! great choice.

ah! i seriously love it!

liko said...

i, too, love that dress!! it looks awesome!!!

echo said...

good choice on the dress. i love it!

Stephanie said...

i thought of you all day and KNEW you would know of a couple good places to eat and i LOVED that dress shop so much! i didnt know they had free shoes too and i didnt even know there was a savers around there. you and me must venture over there again. you have some filipino so we'll get less glares :)