
I am so so so EXCITED!
I can barely contain myself!
What am I excited about? Well, going to Kona of course!
I feel like a little kid. I can't wait to see Ashlee! I can't wait to spend time with her and laugh at her cool jokes and listen to all of her awesome stories.

I can't wait to see Mika get married to her perfect fit.
And I can't wait to finally go back to the place of our honeymoon. Can you believe it's been a whole 3years since I've actually been down to Kona? I can't believe it. Last time Adam and I were there, we looked like this--


I can't wait to see my two best gals and spend some quality time before we officially become a gaggle of old married ladies.
3 comments:
woohoo!!
have fun!!
oh, and take a pic of your dress!
oh you lucky duck! have so much fun and yes- i am dying to see that dress already!!!!
dearest love- i am dying to know how your gold dress turned out!! fashion show post!
Post a Comment