June 25, 2010

We have an announcement.......

We are Pregnant!!!!!

We are due December 17th. We are excited and totally suprised =) It's kinda crazy that we will have another little one....I hardly feel adequate being Ava's mom and a lot of times feel like a teenage mother, so to be trusted by Heavenly Father to have another child is kind of overwhelming, shocking and totally cool. We weren't planning for this one and were 100% surprised. When we took the pregnancy test, we were really shocked and scared, but we later realized that this is a good thing and Ava will finally be able to have a playmate. Honestly, I hope this one is more laid back and easy-going. Ava can be pretty crazy- fun, but crazy. 

We'll be sure to update the blog when we find out all the important things-- the sex of the child, belly progression, contractions, delivery, etc.

. . . . . 

OH! And one more thing we are almost equally excited about...

  Adam has been accepted 
back into BYU-H!

He will be going back in the fall! Cheehoo! He only has around 1 year left. This takes a lot of stress off of us and I couldnt be more proud of my VERY hardworking and loving Husband.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

oh my I didn't know about the BYUH-ness!!!!! how exciting all around for a wonderful family who deserves so so many good things!!! LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH!

Izumi Kawakami said...

AAAH!!!!! Congratulations you guys!! :D Can't wait to hear more about the baby!

echo said...

YAY!!! so many wonderful things are happening in your life. i am so happy for you guys!

Johanna said...

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!!! yay! I'm sure ava will love having a sister or brother. and congrats to adam-- i had no idea.

love you guys! :)

liko said...

congratulations!!!
that's awesome!!!
and yay for finishing up his degree!!!

chellrie said...

Wohoo!!! So much exciting news!!! Congratulations!!! Wish we could've chatted more while we were there. But I'm very happy for you!!!