Ava and I had a nice productive day today. I got off early from work and got home in time for Adam to leave for school. Ava let me sleep for a little while on the couch while she watched a movie. When I woke up, she was being a good little girl, sitting nicely, enjoying some cereal while watching her movie. I felt so bad that I took a nap, but I was hardly functioning when I got home and I really needed it. Waking up at 4am is just not right.
After I woke up, we left to go back to my employee health office at work. I had to take my annual TB test. Ava was so interested when the nurse was giving me the shot. I think she was just really shocked that I was the one getting the shots this time.
Ive been acting like a crazy woman looking on craigslist for a combi stroller for cheap. We have two infant carseats that are still in really good condition, but her stroller has seen better days. Its really messed up because we've kept it outside. The canopy is totally broken and the whole thing is just really dirty and not fit for an infant. If you've ever tried to fold up a combi stroller, you can understand just how easy it is to break it. Before work this morning, I pulled up craigslist and I found a really good deal that I just couldnt pass up. The lady was selling a green combi stroller, 2 matching carseats, and four bases-- all for only $150! The stroller in itself is almost $200. I called her as soon as it was a decent hour and she told me that I was the first one to call =) So, after the TB test, we went over and picked up the lot. The stroller looks like this-
Im really happy we found this one. We have everything else (besides boy clothes and diapers) and this was the only big thing that we needed. Things are moving fast.
We finished the day at Costco. I love Costco and I love a full fridge. Today was a good day =) I love productive days. Tomorrow is another long day at work =( At least I can look forward to another day like this on Friday.

1 comment:
awesome!! i really wanted a combi when my kiddos were itty-bitty, just never got around to buying one.
you scored!!
Post a Comment