September 17, 2010

Third Trimester is here


Thing's I dont want to hear anymore from random people-
-Are you sure there's only one in there?
-You're waddling already?!
(Heck yeah I am! My back hurts! Try carrying a baby that's already measuring big.)
-Im going to name you Quack, Quack.
(Very original)
-Wow! You ripped a shirt?! And you still had another shirt underneath? You wear a lot of clothes!
(I ripped a shirt at work and it wasn't a maternity shirt. I thought I'd be able to get away with it...very embarrassing. Im glad I decided to be a good Mormon girl that day and wore an undershirt).
-Are you gonna have another one?
(Yes, immediately following labor and delivery, I will get pregnant again. Waste not, want not.)

Other than the extreme sarcasm and moodiness I have felt lately, things have been getting better =) My back feels a heck of a lot better, thanks to sleeping with a pillow between my legs at night, the prego belt, and the daily massages from Adam =) The lower pelvic, stretching pain has gone away. I didnt believe the books when it said that it will go away when you get bigger, but its true- I hardly get those pains now.

We're not quite sure but we also might have a name-- Noah. I was at work one day and felt a really strong prompting that I needed to name the baby Noah, then immediately after the prompting, I had an overwhelming sense of peace. It was pretty amazing. So like Adam says, unless the baby comes out with a huge birth mark saying, 'DONT NAME ME NOAH' he will be Noah =)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful confirmation for an awesome name!!! I love Noah!

I'm glad you decided to be a good Mormon girl too... for many reasons ;)

Hooray- you're so close!

Leilani G said...

I meant to comment the other day, but I got distracted before I did it. Another thing you could do to help your back, or at least it helped mine, is get one of the belly wedges to sleep with at night. It's small, so it's not one of those huge husband replacing pillows but it helps so much. Here's a link to the one I got: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2266213&CAWELAID=107531139

Love the name! We thought about that one for awhile.

liko said...

noah. i like.

reminds me of gwyneth paltrow. she has an apple and a noah, right??

and yay for the third trimester!!!