![]() | |
| 26wks, 2days (9/12/10) |
Maybe is the fact that this is my 3rd pregnancy or maybe the fact Im getting older (come on, Im only 25yrs old!!!), but my lower back is killing me and my lower abdominal area, all the way down to my crotch is painful when I move. I know its just the round ligament pain, but it is so dull and constant. Did anyone ever experience this? If you did, what did you do to help it?
![]() |
| The Maternity Belt |
- Prenatal yoga for the hips and lower back
- Constant stretching
- Increased my water intake
- Bought a maternity belt
I've found that the thing that seems to help out the most is wearing the maternity belt, but as soon as I take it off, the pain comes back.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions =)


2 comments:
I am so sorry to hear about your poor back! I have heard other people say they had a similar problem, but I can't remember if anyone has a solution. I'm glad you have that maternity belt though- that sounds great! Hope you get a chance to kick back and relax everyday! Love you!
that maternity belt looks like those things they wear when they lift weights.
i'm thinking that your pain is from the muscles stretching, making room for baby and getting ready for labor.
have adam massage your low back often.
Post a Comment